Building Health Communication Device
The OptiPoint™ IAQ displays are full color interfaces that provide building occupants with real-time visibility into indoor air quality and building health metrics in their immediate area.
The OptiPoint™ IAQ displays are available in two sizes – 7″ and 10″. These fully customizable devices can display static or animated graphics, draw the occupant’s attention to desired details with dynamic color alerts, and serve as a technician’s interface to HVAC equipment.
Key Features and Benefits
- Draw occupant’s attention to important information with conditional alarming, color changes, and graphic animations
- Features a high resolution, multi-touch capacitive screen
- Support for 13 international languages and characters
- Can serve as a technician’s HVAC equipment interface
- Connects directly to a single WebCTRL controller
- Multi-level password protection for security
- View trends, with added support for pinch/zoom and swiping to move along timeline
- Access virtually any point in the controller
- View and edit BACnet time schedules
- View all alarms in controller
- Change setpoints easily