Powerful OptiFlex™ Controllers
The Automated Logic® OptiFlex™ BACnet Building Controller model OF1628-NR is a high-performance, BACnet native direct digital controller. As a component of the WebCTRL® building automation system, this controller provides comprehensive control of connected equipment.
The OF1628-NR provides the speed, power, memory, and I/O flexibility needed for the most demanding control applications in the industry. Capable of controlling multiple pieces of HVAC equipment simultaneously, this robust BACnet controller can support complex control strategies.
- Designed to address HVAC applications, including complex central plants.
- Graphically programmed through the EIKON® programming software, an object-oriented tool that provides complete flexibility for any custom control sequence.
- Supports Automated Logic communicating sensors, available in a variety of zone sensing combinations, and supports setpoint adjustment and occupancy overrides.
- Enables live, visual displays of control logic, which uses real-time operational data and aids in optimizing and troubleshooting system operations.
- BTL certified and conforms to the following device profiles:
- BACnet Building Controller (B-BC)
- Supports Gig-E, 1000 Mbps, BACnet IP, and DHCP IP addressing.
- Local Access Ethernet port at 100 Mbps for system start-up and troubleshooting.
- Supports up to 9 FIO expanders in panel configuration or remotely mounted for scalable solutions (224 I/O total).
- Provides direct connect for power and communication for up to 7 FIO expansion modules when using a DC power supply.
- All programs and historical data stored in non-volatile memory, eliminating the need for batteries.
- Capacitor-backed real-time clock keeps time in the event of power failure or network interruption for up to three days.
- Communications expansion port for future communication option cards.
- Supports 200 Modbus points for system integrations.
- Supports up to 16 Act Net communicating devices.
- USB port for local device updates.
- DIN rail or screw mounting
- Connects seamlessly to the WebCTRL building automation system.
- Supports demand limiting and optimal start for maximum energy savings.