The ZN253 is a fully programmable, native BACnet Advanced Application Controller (AAC) designed for controlling a single zone in a building. The ZN253 is well suited for unit ventilator and packaged HVAC applications that require multiple analog outputs for modulating valves or dampers. It communicates on an EIA-485 LAN using BACnet MS/TP or BACnet over ARCNET communications and connects seamlessly to the WebCTRL® building automation system.
- BACnet Advanced Application Controllers (B-AAC) that support native BACnet communications to field devices overhigh-speed ARCNET 156 Kbps or BACnet MS/TP networks
- Custom-programmable using EIKON® software for the WebCTRL® system, enabling you to create graphic logic sequences for your application.
- Flexible communication port configurations are available for communications to field controllers and routing to other BACnet and non-BACnet devices
- Supports OptiPoint™ equipment interfaces
- Supports communicating sensors
- BACnet Testing Lab (BTL) Product Listing
- BACnet Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS)
- Plenum rated